• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Impacted tegu

ryanwyj

So guys, my tegu recently got impacted. Brought him to the vet the other day and he administered some laxatives. But up till now he hasn't passed a solid piece. Only urates and small amounts of watery stools. The laxatives almost finished now and that was from last week.. If anyone has any better ideas at the moment I'm all ears because it's so disheartening seeing him like this. If all else fails I'm bringing him back to the vet in a couple of days. His appetite is still up though. Went crazy for a mouse. But is it still okay to feed him? He's still pretty active in the sense when I take him out, he's always exploring. Please let me know your suggestions thanks all
image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu