• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Insect Feeder Sites?

Kingjaffejo

5 Year Member
Hello everyone! Go Yankees!!!! Let me get to the subject before I get carried away...lol. Im in desperate need of a re-up on my feeder insects. For those who buy online, what sites do you go to? Where can I find a good bargain on Crickets, and Super Worms? Thanks for any suggestions! Once again, GO YANKEES!

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Well where you go I think depends alot on your location. You want to pick a place as close to you as possible to cut down on shipping. For example if your on the east coast don't buy froma place that's on the west coast. I go to premiumcrickets.com. Very good prices and a pretty good selection of insects.

chris allen

5 Year Member
If you are a yankees fan, are you close to NY? I order my crix and supers from Courtland and coldbloods.com email him at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> he has some of the best quality and best service around...not to mention good prices. If you want roaches go to Jason, theroachguy.com

Kingjaffejo

5 Year Member
Yo thanks alot for the info, this site looks good, im gonna order some right now. I just hope they can ship them to my job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan