• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Interesting 1.1 Albino Red Tegus

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2841829692464&set=at.1475379172055.62076.1460979147.100001784196769&type=1&ref=nf

Saw this on Facebook. Looking forward to seeing the results later this year.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll repost it tomorrow when I'm back in the States. I've got the picture, it works for me but the whole Facebook thing is prob a mess.

got10

I saw them on facebook too. They're AWESOME, I want a baby or two. I would definately have to get a pair. The question i have is where did those two come from and are they available for sale?

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Probably the result of crossing an albino blue with a red to make hets then breeding the hets together for the "albino reds".. They are neat looking though, hopefully they can thrive and don't have the typical health issues associated with albino baskers.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I see it now. I was logged in, but there was an error message. I think it was a FB thing. I think they are interesting to look at but I wouldn't want to buy and keep one. Kinda up there with "albino" igs for me.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:s Not too hyped,.. gotta see how things pan out.
How they came about? From a Red that actually carries the gene or from a hybrid breeding which would make them Hybrids not just Albino Reds.
They're Albino so they'll have Albino issues but which ones?
If Albino Blues can go for a couple g's what will the price tag on their babies be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029