• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Introducing.... ME :D

Froglodite

Hi =]
My name's Leah, and I'm 19.
Me and my partner are originally beardie breeders =]

We've kept a wide variety of reptiles, but we've recently moved house - well, country, actually xD - and now we've only got one little Beardie left in our collection. (We kept him, because he's a special case!)

We've just put a deposit down on a 6/8 month old Black and White Columbian Tegu from Cold Heart Exotics in Lisburn, and we're due to poick him up in about 3 weeks.
Monitors are something I know very little about, and I thought it would be a good idea to come and research them for myself before he arrived in the house!
Hubby knows quite a bit, enough to keep him happy, housed and healthy, as is the aim, but I thought I'd rather fill in the gaps in my knowledge myself in the time we have, and beyond =]

Anyway, there's my long winded intro! Thanks for reading!
x

isdrake

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will learn much from here. :)

Just to clarify one thing. Tegus are not monitors. They have much in common but they do not belong in the same family.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus