• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Introduction

montana

Hi my name is montana ....

I don`t know anything about tegus but that has never stopped me from commenting in the past .

I live in north west Montana in the mountains ;nothing but trees for a hundred and fifty miles in any direction ,I could walk from here to Alaska and only cross maybe three roads ..

I have worked as a Logger, Mink Rancher,Outfitter, and lately I`ve been building log structures and timber framing [cabins ,barns and as soon as the snow goes a log green house.]

We have many animals here at the ranch [Rabbits ,goats ,chickens,game birds,potbelly pigs .horses,walker hounds, bluetick hounds ,rat terriers ,tropical fish ,gold fish and a black and white tegu .[eiy,eiy,oh !!!]

I look forward to learning from you guys and wish you all good luck with your tegus ...

montana

This is the new and improved version !!!

Taller ,stronger and better looking ...

Josh seemed to have [taken my stripes ]and I had to start over as a nube..

Something about not ever hearing such a bunch of outrageous lies and half truths...

But alas like a bad case of the flu ;I`m back!!!

slideaboot

5 Year Member
OK...that's kinda what I figured happened. I wonder why some people had to re-register their accounts and some didn't. Weird.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome back and glad to have ya!

...and you failed to mention, I think you smell prettier too ;)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
montana said:
This is the new and improved version !!!

Taller ,stronger and better looking ...

Josh seemed to have [taken my stripes ]and I had to start over as a nube..

Something about not ever hearing such a bunch of outrageous lies and half truths...

But alas like a bad case of the flu ;I`m back!!!

Welcome back, kind of.. That happened to me too! We can be n00bs together! Yay! Go us!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus