• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Is there such thing as...?

Bagnara16

I was wondering if blue and red tegu's have been crossed before!!? If there has does anyone have one they can send pics or tell me a little more about them like price or issues?!?

Tannaros

Bagnara16 said:
I was wondering if blue and red tegu's have been crossed before!!? If there has does anyone have one they can send pics or tell me a little more about them like price or issues?!?

I believe Underground Reptiles focuses on this cross pretty extensively. From what I remember they have albino red/blue hybrids that they're calling either purple or purple tiger depending on coloration - or perhaps pigment being present.

You might want to look into that for some info.

reppinREPS

5 Year Member
Here is my redXblue female, she is amazing.

Attachments

• hyb4.jpg
    hyb4.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 64
  • hyb.jpg
    hyb.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 62
  • hyb2.jpg
    hyb2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 57
  • hyb3.jpg
    hyb3.jpg