• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

is this ok?????

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i bought a new hydrometer and it reads the temps and humidity , on my cool sode it reads 86 with humidity at 62% but on the hot side it is 119 with 35% is this ok also this is without a misting the cage is a 4x2x2.5 i know i need to bring his basking temps down and the humidity up but is everything else ok i checked all over the cage and its all reading 55-62% and the avearge temp is 85 all excet his basking log

herper9

5 Year Member
Normally when temps rise up unless you've got a huge pool of water to evaporate, humidity will decrease. So that is normal.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
on the cool side i use a small cat pan with a heat lamp over it to help raise the humidity and a damp towel over most of the tub so far its been doing its job but its just the basking spot i was hoping the humidity would increase there to i just misted the entire bin so hopefully that helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan