• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Its official, my little guy loves snails/slugs

dorton

5 Year Member
I had my little guy out and about walking through the yard, and found a snail and let him check it out. He crunched it and downed it, and started looking for more. So we continued, and started flipping logs untill I found some slugs,and down the shoot with them too. So, now we have a disposal for all the slimy creatures for a little while around here.

AB^

5 Year Member
I'm sure you know this but just have to say it anyways, be careful of snails/slugs that may have come in contact with pesticides.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I had that problem a long time ago at my father's house. It really is imperative to make sure that there wasn't any chance that they came in contact with anything that may harm a tegu if ingested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me