• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

It's the simple things in life that matter...

ashesc212

5 Year Member
I had the BEST DAY EVER with the reptiles!!! In NJ, it was about 65 here but felt like 75, I was sweating. IT was also sunny. Anyway, it wasn't harshly cold or anything so I just HAD to test out the tegu on the leash and show him what it's like to walk around the leash. Amazingly, I was able to get the leash on quickly and I brought him out. HE HAD A BLAST!!! HE was digging and digging and digging and digging. It was so cool to see him outside and in the elements!!! He also walked around the yard with me. That one moment made all the stress of the world worth it.

Oh - but when I wouldn't let him go where he wanted to that little bugger would try and try until he finally would barrel roll to make his point.

Then, I brought beardie (Kwayze) out. This is the first time I got her to walk while on the leash. Normally she just sits there until I take it off of her and put her on my shoulder. Boy did she RUN today. She is petrified of birds (which I already knew) and they were overhead so she ran for cover. Eventually, I got her to walk around a bit in the yard though.

Overall, it was a great day!

Schnab

5 Year Member
Well it certainly seems so XD. I can't wait t'il it warms up enough here to bring our herps out. The only thing though alot of people own dogs in my project, so I hope that dosen't become a bother.

Markie

5 Year Member
Awesome! I can't wait until my beardie gets big enough to take outside! (he would just freak out at this point.. lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029