• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I've found y'all.

striggs

5 Year Member
Hey people. I've wondered where y'all went. For those who don't know me I have a 17 month old Argentine black & white tegu. I recently discovered that Formerly known as Eva is a he. His name is now Chubbs. He's 4 ft. and gaining weight, besides his outside misbehaving he's a cool dude. Here he is.

Picture023b.jpg

Picture022b.jpg

Picture025b.jpg

Picture027b.jpg

Picture025b.jpg

Picture026b.jpg

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
thanx brat. it's funny i c u joined da same day i took those pix.

Hmmmm I am thinking that now because you took those pics on the day I joined this forum that you have to give me Chubbs. :wink:
When you have 4 Tegus whats one more?

Brat!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Striggs, welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad to have you join us. :)

Chubbs is looking very nice, he is really showing some awesome colors.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I knew you'd be here sooner or later. Lol. Seems like "the rest of the tegu world" has died down a lot, but we're still goin' strong. I was actually thinking about when you were gonna join because I watched "Eva" grow up over "there". Welcome bro. Feel free to speak!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Bro,
Saw ya a few times on the other site but didnt get a chance to say Hey...your boy is looking tight!@ Welcome and Keep up the good work.
Puff

COWHER

5 Year Member
hi striggs i have the same issue you did each day that passes i think that my little guy Barbossa is a little girl lol oh well I'm gettin a male chacoan from bobby as soon as i can scrape up the cash. again Welcome

striggs

5 Year Member
thanx again.....there's so much love over here wow :p

lexi i'm in harlem but sshh. don't tell anybody. :wink:

striggs

5 Year Member
waddup shabazz? good lookn. jay just told me bout this site the other day. I got my pix on photobucket. then I just copied the image link to the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980