• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Juancha video...give reptiles a chance

i0r

5 Year Member
So i've been working on this video about Juancha....but as i was putting it all together i though. Why not also try to send a message to all the people who dislikes reptiles without ever have been in contact with one. To make them understand that even a large sized wild captured reptile with strong jaws, teeth and claws can be as tame as a dog.
I know it's far fetched...but i hope it can convert at least a few :D

Here it is:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAlq1M8khE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAlq1M8khE</a><!-- m -->

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I loved it! What a wonderful message you have sent with this video. Juancha is a darling Tegu and you should be very proud of the degree of trust that you share with her. Mucho KUDOS!!!

Tails

5 Year Member
That was awesome! I need to try and get my Grandmother to watch that, lol. She thinks I'm nuts for my love of my reptiles. Awesome movie! Keep them coming :-D

i0r

5 Year Member
Thanks for the positive feedback :D
I'm glad you guys see it as good message....then maybe the anti reptiles people will get it as well.

All footage was shot by me...except the nature scenes....got that from a nice documentary :p

Thanks guys!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree with these guys, it is awesome!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow thats a cool video. she looks so laid back. was she crazy when you first got her?

i0r

5 Year Member
no Zeke....actually she was frightened....very frightened. Kinda like a cornered dog...she just wanted to be left alone, not in an aggressive way though. More like a "i'm depressed" way. She never charged at me or tried to bite me...except one tiny bite the 2nd day, i was forcing her to bite a glove because i wanted to see how hard she could actually bite. Never had to worry about that ever again though. I think she knew from the very beginning that i only wanted to help her. And that's probably why it didn't take long before she let me manipulate her physically. It was actually she who took the first step and walked right up in my arms :D

COWHER

5 Year Member
I love it!!!! what a great video!! I'm sending it to all my family who are a little creeped out by my tegu Barbossa and I know they will see her in a new light!! Simply amazing... :app :cheers :app :app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me