• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Juancho new video! =)

gebris353

5 Year Member
I like this video cause many things happen in it. First you can see Juancho eating banana from the fork, see that she doesnt press on it, she knows he just needs to take the fruit out of it. Then you can see him looking for the sun, he actually does look at the sky twice and uses her tail like a scorpion. She only uses before sunbathes so maybe it keeps her balance but I like to believe it's a kind of radar. When the sunshine hit her tail she knows she is close. Once she reaches it she stretches on the floor, she loves it. Hope you like it. The next video will be Juancho Hunting. Will start working on it tomorrow. :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQgXoDMQp7Q

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I thought it was funny how you peeled the bannana with the knife. I dunno why lol. Great video she is such a sweet girl. I think it's amazing how she will lay on her back for you. I never thought I would see a picture with a tegu posed drunk!!!!

gebris353

5 Year Member
Haha yeah, she is really tame and doesnt care if I do that. And about the banana, well that's my mom in fact, I would peeled it with my hand and thought the same as you while recording my mom, but the banana was peeled and was what I wanted so I said nothing. :p

COWHER

5 Year Member
awesome videos

BTW does anyone else think he looks like that guy Ethan From the show "Lost"?
Ethan.jpg

GW150H195.jpg

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Thank you for sharing your awesome videos,I really enjoy them and they make me smile. :app

Brat!

gebris353

5 Year Member
Glad you like them! Btw, who are you talking about Cowher? Haha, the guy you see in the other videos is my dad lol, and the woman in this one is my mom. I still dont find them similar, maybe cause I watch Prison Break and Heroes lol :p

COWHER

5 Year Member
WWWWWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!! Your dad feeds your tegu cherries from his mouth??!!!! that is the coolest dad ever!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome video!! And she is an awesome looking girl!! But, I don't think I have ever seen a tegu do that with their tail, mine don't lol.

gebris353

5 Year Member
Booby said:
I don't think I have ever seen a tegu do that with their tail, mine don't lol.

Yeah, some people I know from here told me so too, that's why I thought maybe you guys in the US maybe didnt too. She is not even touching the ground with her tail while moving. At least I know she has some power there, if she wasnt healthy I dont think she would do it. :-D

Cowher said:
gebris do you go to Florida to the reptile show every year? will you be there this year?

I'm sorry man, I've never had the pleasure since I live in Argentina, you can take some pics to post them here if you have the time tho. :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I see Roberto F. there each year, we talk tegus for a good bit while we are there. You need to get up with him and come too. :)

gebris353

5 Year Member
Yeah, that would be great, those expos seem to be great in the US, I once went to one here, it was very little and lame cause of the conditions in which reptiles were there. It's an expensive trip tho and now I'm saving money for Holland, I have my mom's family there. :-D

angelrose

5 Year Member
hey gebris353 hi, I luv Juancho. what is his age and how do you train him especially on his back :lol: :lol: :lol:

gebris353

5 Year Member
She is turning 10 years old on March 26th (big party! :p) and I've never trained her, I just raised her as a puppy. I realized about her laying on her back when I was standing and holding her with her back on my chest and then I started laying on the bed slowly, so she didnt even know I was doing it. Since then when I'm holding her and she is calm I just do the same but with my arms and she stays that way, but not everytime I want she does, so of course I dont force her. When I see she tries to grab my hands I stop. Btw I dont do it often and I dont do it for my friends neither. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan