• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jumanji my new hatchling.

Unfortunately he lost his tail. Its growing in pretty quick. He LOVES crickets and super worms.
IMGP0896.JPG
IMGP0897.JPG

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Fire-belly is a newer term used by someone who I will leave nameless, but IMO its even more of a false term than blues, chacoans etc.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
If its from who Im thinking, then yes and visually appears to be a florida wc too by the tail regrowth and poor body condition.

My local pet store (they specialize in reptiles. They don't sell stuff like cats and dogs) got him at a reptile expo in Cleveland on Sunday. I saw him in the shop and instantly loved him. He loves being rubbed on the back of his neck. He eats about 1 1/2 super worms (without heads) and 9 crickets twice a day.

davidson012003

I picked up a red tegu hatchling on sunday at the Cleveland reptile show. She seems very calm when I have her out but really not eating. couple little bites and that's it. I think she is hibernation mode. They looked healthy besides you could tell they needed soaked in a bath. Their shed was all messed up and just coming off in little flakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980