• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

just got a bearded!

playlboi

5 Year Member
picture002lm7.jpg

picture004ol1.jpg

picture045mp2.jpg

picture083nb4.jpg

there it is!

COWHER

5 Year Member
aaaaaaaahhhhhh you stinkin people with the beardies!!!!!! man!!!!!! your making me want one!!!! but for real thats a cool lil guy the more and more i see them the more i love 'em

Joey

5 Year Member
I was actually gonna get a bearded dragon when I was at a reptile show but instead I got a Tegu. I wanted something that eats like rodents and stuff.

playlboi

5 Year Member
yeah, beardeds don't eat rodents and stuff, but they sure can eat other stuff. man, these guys are beasts!

playlboi

5 Year Member
HazyRep said:
^^ He's cute. Nice set up, too, it looks like.

thanks. the set up is very simple. but enough for him to enjoy the different areas. its a 125 gallon long. so he has more than enough space for everything, since he is living by himself currently.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I also have Beardies,there were my first reptile.
As compared to my Tegus they seem a little boring however.
Yours looks great. :wink:

Trio.jpg

My 3 Females

Yoshi1.jpg

One of my males

TitanBeard.jpg

Another Male

Brat!

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Oh, what a cutie! Being a year old...watch out when those hormones come rolling in! Talk about beast!

And by the way...I bet if you fed him a pinkie mouse, he wouldn't disappoint you! They can have rodents...just small ones, and only occasionally. We used to feed our females LOTS of pinkies when they were gravid, and right after laying...as well as the males when they looked like they might enjoy a treat.

Anyway, he's darling. Enjoy him, and make sure to post more pics!

playlboi

5 Year Member
ObsessionDragons said:
Oh, what a cutie! Being a year old...watch out when those hormones come rolling in! Talk about beast!

And by the way...I bet if you fed him a pinkie mouse, he wouldn't disappoint you! They can have rodents...just small ones, and only occasionally. We used to feed our females LOTS of pinkies when they were gravid, and right after laying...as well as the males when they looked like they might enjoy a treat.

thanks for the pointers, i'll keep them in mind. i'm considering about buying a female and let them get at it. but we'll see. lol

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
playlboi said:
ObsessionDragons said:

thanks for the pointers, i'll keep them in mind. i'm considering about buying a female and let them get at it. but we'll see. lol

Oh, you are in for soooooo much fun! The males are super goofy when they're "in the mood". Good luck and keep us posted!

Joey

5 Year Member
Lmao yah I think bearded dragons are the coolest looking lizards ever!! They go with just about any room lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me