• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just wanted to say hi.I'm new here

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi every one.I'm new to this forum but not new to Tegus.I have two Argentine b/w, 2 blue/red hybrids and now I just got a awesome All American Tegu hatchling from Bobby.Her name is Venus.It's hard to concentrate on what I want to write because I keep seeing that smily face mooning me in the corner of my eyes lol.

homer

5 Year Member
welcome!..my computer must be broken because i cant see the pics of your tegus you speak of

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
txrepgirl said:
Hi every one.I'm new to this forum but not new to Tegus.I have two Argentine b/w, 2 blue/red hybrids and now I just got a awesome All American Tegu hatchling from Bobby.Her name is Venus.It's hard to concentrate on what I want to write because I keep seeing that smily face mooning me in the corner of my eyes lol.

Hi txrepgirl Welcome to Tegu Talk :-D Awesome about the All American

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Welcome! I just got a B&W from Bobby and I'm hoping to win one of the All Americans. I don't know though, there's some stiff competition

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thank you every one.I'm going to try to post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to post them :oops: :-D .

Dvdh1.Good luck with winning one All American Tegu :fc .They are so beautiful and I know they will get even better looking with age.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Well lets see if that works.

First picture is of our Leonidas ( Argentine b/w )

SS851974.jpg

Second picture is of Zeus ( Argentine b/w )

SS851647.jpg

Third and fourth picture is of Spatzi ( male Argentine blue/red hybrid )

SS852161.jpg

SS852159.jpg

Fifth picture is of Schatzi ( female argentien blue/red hybrid.The sister off Spatzi )

SS852242.jpg

and the last two are from my new All American hybrid Tegu ( Venus )

SS852388.jpg

SS852380.jpg

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Richard :-D .Thank you for the very nice compliment.My boyfriend and I were thinking about getting another All American Tegu from Bobby. But this time a male.We want to breed our two hybrids with his new hybrids later on ( I'm not in a hurry to do that ).I want to make sure they are old enough to breed first.The one female that I wanted for my Leonidas from Agama ( the hight white one ) is gone :cry: .I haven't found another one that I fell in love with.So Leonidas has to wait longer to get a girlfriend.How is Neo doing ? is he taming down better than your Leonidas did ?

Richard21

5 Year Member
Great plans sam:D Sorry about the agama one. Neo is doing great and very tame. He just puffs when he finds a good spot under the covers and i try to take him out lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980