• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

juvy red male for sale

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
best reasonable offer
pics available upon request for serious buyers
located in southern Ontario, Canada
don't want to sell but i have to. thanks!

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
angelrose thanks sorry i havent been on in a while, he's still for sale btw... really pist about this to be honest

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
eddiezahra said:
angelrose thanks sorry i havent been on in a while, he's still for sale btw... really pist about this to be honest

Pissed? How so?

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
eddiezahra said:

Pissed? How so?

I also didn't understand what he/she was saying they are upset about...

About the lizard not being sold yet?... Have you had inquiries?... What sort of price tag are you hoping to get?... Do you have experience shipping live animals (this would make a big difference to me)?... Have you found out approx shipping rates to the US (as there seems to be more members from the States than Canada)?... Has the lizard been properly hibernated?...

These are some questions I may ask or consider if I were thinking about making an offer... Having answers to such questions readily available and maybe even sharing them in this thread may increase your chances to sell... also adding a pic would make a MASSIVE difference, I wouldn't buy such an animal without having thoroughly examined him via pictures...

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
i think s/he was saying that s/he is pissed about having to actualy get rid of the animal. im pretty sure somewhere in the post above it said that s/he did not really want to get rid of the animals, but it was kind of a forced subject

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
ya sorry for clarification i am upset to sell my tegu but if i get caught with a tegu when i go to residence (for school) i can get expelled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980