• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

KiboTheArgentineTegu

clarock

5 Year Member
Hello everyone...I just want to share my Tegu here in Indonesia. I finally decided to own a Tegu again...I just got him a week ago and I decided to let KIBO free roaming in my room...KIBO still got an attitude, doesnt really like being touched or handled but never try to bite or whip me...maybe he/she just need more time..well here he/she is : (sorry I am not really good in english but I'll try my best).:)

IMG00474-20110721-1519.jpg

IMG00477-20110721-2023.jpg

herpgirl2510

Cute little tegu. They can take awhile to chill out a bit. Mine took weeks I am still working my extreme and it has been a month. What is your enclosure like?

clarock

5 Year Member
I put him in 80x40x40 cm aquarium...but he/she always try to escape from the aquarium. I feel sorry for him/her so I decided to let him free roaming in my room. Can it cause any problem for my tegu?

clarock

5 Year Member
Im just using a 40w normal spotlight bulb just to generate heat...as for UVB and UVA I prefer use the Sun. Well its not really complicated here with a tropical climate. What I have been wondering that I have never heard any news about Tegu hibernate here...do they hibernate in a tropical climate?will it effect the reproduction cause I only know one tegu breeder here in Indonesia located in Bali Island and it seems that they dont have any problem with reproduction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu