• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

kimberly rock monitor

BSM

5 Year Member
I told the person who wanted him to give me a answer if he wants him or not but he never got back to me so he will go back up.

Im in Long island, NY im willing to drop him off if local or ship to interested parties. Sorry for the confussion the kimberly rock monitor will still be up for sale. He has a burn on his stomach from previous owner, i was considering keeping this friendly guy but i dont want to go out and spend 3000+ dollars to get 2 or a trio of babies and hope to get a female to breed him with.
heres some pics of him
P1140034.jpg

P1140031.jpg

P1140033.jpg

P1140047.jpg

he will be priced at 400 shipped or best offer
I will acept reasonable offers but im willing to due trades as well but we would need to work out shipping to find the best day to ship as its cold out here.
Right now im interested in the following
yellow or red ackies
other dwarft monitors
female argus/flavi crosses
ball pythons (spider, pinstripe, etc)
woma pythons

heres my email if interested
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

thanks for looking,
Bryan

BSM

5 Year Member