• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

kinda new

RobK.

I have been on here for a little while , but though i would tell you a little about me . I am 54 , retired truck driver , love hunting , fly-fishing and just about anything outdoors . But due to a bad back and neck , i am limited to many of my hobbies , so i decided to jump back into reptiles a few months ago . I have a baby Rhino Iguana that i really enjoy . We moved to N.Utah 5 years ago , and the fist 4 1/2 years i took care of my mother in our home full time who was dying from dementia , It was very hard , yet a honor to take care of my sweet mother .:heart: She and i did not have a good relationship before this , but after the 4 1/2 years together we sure did when she passed . My beautiful wife was very kind to allow me to take care of her in our home . The plan WAS to do more with my nature photography when i was done with my mother and she passed on , but taking care of her ( lifting her daily ) made my back worse , so i will see what happens .

here are few photos i took near our home .

thanks for looking !!
RobK.

sunset on these old ruins . I love this old house . i have taken a few photos there !!

oldhouse.jpg

spring 2010 . It was a long winter !!

20x30sharpwellsville.jpg

1bestflildingshortdevide.jpg

beautifulskycutlerIMG_0386.jpg

cutlersunset.jpg

spring.jpg

storm.jpg

there were these 4 babies and mom all on a fence post , i could only get these three in the view at once . I have this in 11x14 on canvas in our home .

coons.jpg

rainbow.jpg

RobK.

james.w said:
Nice formal intro Rob. Sorry to hear abou your mother. Welcome

kinda sucks watching you parents fall apart . My mom starting with dementia 6 months before my dad died from ALS . so we had had both my parents with problems at once . Then my father inlaw also got ALS . I am very glad i coud be there for my mom , and not put her in a rest home , those places really really suck .:s:(

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like its gotten a bit bigger from the last pics you had posted! :D

RobK.

rhetoricx said:
Looks like its gotten a bit bigger from the last pics you had posted! :D

He's has been eating like crazy the last few days . Still goes down for the day at 1- 3 pm. But he' eating pooping and active until then . I am still suprised how much he changes his color from light green to almost black when he start going asleep . when he's asleep he get light again . Getting more active by the day .

RobK.

VenomVipe said:
those are great pictures! where are they? or more specifically, the mountains?

The mountains in the background in most of those photos are the Wellsville mountains on the east side of Cache Valley Utah .in the N East corner of the sate . The valley we live in ( 5,000 feet ) is surrounded my mountains to 10,000 feet . here is a short video form my duck boat , you can see the mountains as i turn around .

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/2/ubb_Usneg8E

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
HA! I thought I recognized those mountains in Logan. Those two photos of the marshy areas kinda look like the great salt lake a little.

RobK.

I have a company called ( photosprintedoncanvas.com) do my photos for me , they do a great job and good price . in this video three out of 4 photos are 20''x30'' on canvas .

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/10/NLCOxp3MCGk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980