• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Large 6'x2'x2' enclosure $150 Irvine CA

YorkOC

5 Year Member
I have a used 6'x 2'x 2' black enclosure retails for over $300. It is used but in great condition. Has 4' fluorescent strip and also spot for 2 basking bulbs. Two large sliding doors with lock. If you are interested I also have 2 huge bags of cypress mulch that is safe and great for reptiles that I can include in a package deal.

I have decided to adopt out my tegu and no longer need this. Figured I would give all you guys the heads up if you are interested. :mrgreen:

PM me if you are interested

YorkOC

5 Year Member
6'x2'x2' enclosure $100 for tegu talk members Irvine CA

Tegu Talk members Price $100

I decided to downsize my collection. My tegu has been adopted out, Now I have a nice used enclosure that needs to go before I plan on moving. I plan on posting this onto Craigslist for $150 obo but I wanted to see if anyone would like it on here, I am located in Irvine CA. If you need help getting it to your house we can arrange something if you are close since I have a Tundra(you pay for my gas).

No pics yet but I have taken them and I will post them tonight.

Please shot me a PM if you are interested.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: 6'x2'x2' enclosure $100 for tegu talk members Irvine C

YorkOC said:
Tegu Talk members Price $100

I decided to downsize my collection. My tegu has been adopted out, Now I have a nice used enclosure that needs to go before I plan on moving. I plan on posting this onto Craigslist for $150 obo but I wanted to see if anyone would like it on here, I am located in Irvine CA. If you need help getting it to your house we can arrange something if you are close since I have a Tundra(you pay for my gas).

No pics yet but I have taken them and I will post them tonight.

Please shot me a PM if you are interested.

Deal, I think. I'm in San Diego.

Just wanted to call dibs.

I need to double check my space in the garage.

What is it made of?

YorkOC

5 Year Member
Here is the problem I took the pics but the camera is in NY . I will have the pics posted by tonight since my camera will be back. It is a great enclosure and I would keep it but I have my hands full with my two french bulldogs and turtle. No more reptiles for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029