• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Large Tegu Enclosure !!

AWD247

5 Year Member
BOOZER said:
looks like it will be an interesting build. keep the photos coming :chin

Unfortunately thats as far as its going, im not continuing the build, im building another enclosure which will be exactly the same but at 5ft long, I Just bought a house and the room im putting it in will not have enough space for a 9ft enclosure, by next year when my basement is finished ill get another 2 crates and start the process over, right now I have more than enough time being that Im looking to get a hatchling.

My next enclosure will be made from my old 50" plasma stand, its got great measurements 3.5ft high x 3.5ft deep x 4ft long and already has sliding glass in the front. Furniture quality finish and great size for a future hatchling.

enclosure2.jpg

AWD247

5 Year Member
** ENCLOSURE IS NO LONGER FORSALE **

After thinking this over, I decided to keep this enclosure for future use, Ill be getting an Extreme hatchling from Bobby soon and im sure its going to out grow the current enclosure I just built in about a year lol, So ill just keep this, im sure its going to be needed sooner than I expect.

Thanks for looking, Moderators can close this Thread.

** ENCLOSURE IS NO LONGER FORSALE **

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029