• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Less usage?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow, this community is usually a bustling, hip, happening place! Where has everyone been the past few days?

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
im more of an observer than a post i mean i been here longer than most but have right at a 100 posts. im a lurker by nature

AB^

5 Year Member
I might not post and post and post, but im around, and I read.
That's forums for ya though, they have their busy times and slow.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I try to post when ever possible..other wise i just kinda lurk and watch.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Spring is in the air! I've been a regular on lots of forums over the past 15 years or so and it's always the same. The boards are not near as busy during the spring and summer months as they are during the winter. With Tegu keepers it's not going to be any different since Tegus sleep in the winter, giving owners more time to spend on line.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Sorry everybody, I'm like Kevin, I'm here all the time checking on things but most threads I have no opinion or not much to share on. Tegutalk will always be my favorite forum along with Sammy's so I'm always checking in. I'm really working hard to keep the bills up without having a job, but who knows, if I keep building cages like I have been and selling them, maybe I can start a business.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i'm always a busy hard working high school student
but i've been here reading, posting, argueing, dealing, all kinds of stuff that goes around the reptile world
it's spring break too, so i should not be around here so much for the next 2 weeks, too busy partying, hanging out with my friends, maybe build a vivarium, watch my tegu grow
oh, i just remembered that i left a mouse out for feeding

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been busy, and I am sorry. But it is that time of the year again, tegus are coming out and I have been busy with them. I am trying to get everything ready for breeding season. I will try to post more, and do what I can. Please do not fire me just yet. :)

nat

5 Year Member
I have three weeks till grad and hence am running around like a chicken with my head cut off... plus its spring... who wants to be inside on the computer when its sunny out!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
ive also been here. i like to view but i wait till i have something good to add before i post. 8)

Fair enough. Lesser posts but with higher quality is a lot better than posting tons of low-quality posts.

angelrose

5 Year Member
and I'm here :bajo learning alot 8) .
and I know what I want to ask ....

but thinking carefully about asking before I ask now ;)

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
and I'm here :bajo learning alot 8) .
and I know what I want to ask ....

but thinking carefully about asking before I ask now ;)

Well, what do you want to ask? If you want input, I am QUITE open-minded. Shoot me a pm if ya want :)

gebris353

5 Year Member
I travelled to another cities for the past 4 days to visit some steel industrial plants leaders in the world: Ternium and Tenaris. I'm working there next summer when I finish my fourth engineering year! =D

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
I travelled to another cities for the past 4 days to visit some steel industrial plants leaders in the world: Ternium and Tenaris. I'm working there next summer when I finish my fourth engineering year! =D

You are studying engineering? That's awesome! I myself am taking an intro to engineering/CAD, and find a lot of the concepts and computer applications used in the processes absolutely fascinating!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu