• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lets see them tounge shots!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is one of mine!! :p

DSCN3534.jpg

angelrose

5 Year Member
wow, Bobby he looks like a big ol' bundle of joy and I would hope that he wouldn't be sizing and tasting me up dinner :lol:

I see what you mean, I do like the lighter ones 8)

gebris353

5 Year Member
Awesome shots, they are all great, I got some too, but I'm leaving to college so gonna post them tonight! Till then! :-D

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Unfortunately i don't YET have a tegu, but i have some other neat tongue-shots!(and everyone else seems to be adding different animals, so here goes)

SNAAAAAKE011.jpg

SNAAAAAKE010.jpg

TACO.jpg

LittleDogs002.jpg

Adams13

5 Year Member
Awesome tongue shots i can never get one of my guy. And PuffDragon I have like the same tattoo on my chest same side same colour, freakin weird eh, i got a banner along the bottom though.

Adams

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
shiftylarry said:
DaveDragon: What happened to that tegu's nose?
He was living in a wire cage when we got him. He did alot of nose and chin rubbing. He rubbed his chin raw!! It's all healed now, but his chin is black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me