• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Leucistic Ratsnake and Rosy Boa

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hey Guys, I have a Lucy Texas rat Very pretty snake about 24" long. I have a young Rosy Boa also. It is a San Felipe Rosy. I will give either one or both to some one who is a member. All you have to do is pay shipping. They are both healthy and eating good. I traded some rats for them and I don't need them. I was just trying to help dude I got them from out. I'm just not into them.
They were both traded to me as female. They both feed on rat pups and pinkie rats. The Rosy eats pinkies. I will send pics of them to anyone interested in them. I give my word they are healthy and eating good.You can PM me or email me. Thanks

Markie

5 Year Member
Hey,

You still have that rosy boa? Any pics? Also, how much would shipping be to the zip code 77515 (Texas).

I guess I will pm you instead.. I got kind of excited and commented instead.. can't figure out how to delete though? Heh..

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I took some new pics this morning.I hope these help. They aren't the best. My camera skills aren't good. My hands are too shakey.
This one is with out Flash
alexparty107.jpg

This one is with flash
alexparty105.jpg

Now the Rosy
alexparty110.jpg

With a dollar bill to show size comparison.
alexparty111.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Markie my dear. I'm sorry but it's the end of the day in Bama town. I'm really sorry but there are others waiting . So Anglerose seems to be the new happy owner of the Rosy unless she changes her mind. She was the second one in line. Rebeccaj will be the next in line if anglerose doesn't take her. After that I will
start back with you. I'm sorry about this but others are waiting patiently. It's not personal and I hope you aren't mad. Thank you all for the interest you have shown in this post. I have enjoyed all the PMs .

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I'm really sorry . I had to make a decision. I had several interested. No hard feelings. I'll make it up too you. I'm always getting stuff. I am strictly a hobbiest from now on. It's not about the money anymore for me. It's about the experience. I want to share that experience with others. I have albino boas in the works . In about a 2 years . I hope to breed and have some of them. And yes there will be a few given away. I have leopard Gecko eggs incubating and I plan on keeping several but the rest will be offered free to members of this site also. All this that i do is for the members of this forum. No one else. I know alot of you might think. I'll never do it but time will tell. I have all plans in sharing the love of the hobby with others.
When I die. I want to be known for the gifts I gave the hobby. That to me means more than the money . I'm not saying . I want to go in the whole but the members of this site. Will share in what I have if they want it. Thank you all for putting up with me for so long. LOL

Markie

5 Year Member
Naah.. there's no reason to "make it up" to me.. you were going to do me a favor by giving it to me!

I think it's really awesome what you are doing. There aren't many people in this hobby that do that kind of thing. So just thanks for the offer and I will "see" you around!

Markie

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I still feel bad though. But I had several others asking too. I may have some others coming in soon. Maybe i can find something you like. You seem like such a nice young lady. I have a son your age. I am so glad to see all the young people on this site. You all are the future of the trade/ hobby. I want ya'lls experience to be filled with less bumps than mine was. I have been stepped on by all the scumbags in the industry. I don't want to see any of you . To have that same bumpy road I did.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Hi Wes, as you know, right now I am on the lookout for snakes.
retics really. interesting looking ones mostly. thanks.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
You looking for babies or larger ones. I know where some may be. I'll have to check around. Are you looking for morphs . Give me details And I will see what I can come up with.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I know where a 14 ft. male is . But the shipping would be what was killer about it. I'll check and see if the guy still has it. It's been a while since I had any big ones.
By the way. I'm not rushing you. But have you sent that money order yet. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet. I'm not rushing just wanted to make sure if I need to look for it. Send it when ever you like. I am going to feed it again tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980