• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Littlefoot the tegu

pauljr456

5 Year Member
So i work really early and get.home late around 10pm and i switched littlefoots lights around to my schedule and hes doing okay hes super mellow just hangs out on my lap but sometimes i gotta dig him out from the mulch because he needs his love he does this huffing noise for a min then crawls all the way out and i can pick him up any idea on the huffing noise? Maybe annoyed i woke him up?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The answer to that you g grasshopper is above my pay grade.

It's not right to dig them out to fit your schedule. You can't force him to come out that's his choice so leave him be if he is out great socialize him if not then no big deal. If you have dealt with reptiles your whole life you should know that by now

Force handling isn't supported and for good reason. Trying to help but clearly your own pride is more important than how friendly your tegu could be

pauljr456

5 Year Member
My tegu comes to me and sleeps on me all the time he is tame maybe you should get off my thred because honestly when you switch an animals.sleep you change his light cycle and if hes not out you dig him up till he is out on his own because then his body will adapt but get off my thread thanks have a great day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan