• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

LLL Reptile

LizardzRock

So I decided over Easter it was time for a new little buddy since my 4 year old savvy passed a few months back due to some respiratory issues. I have heard good things about LLL reptile. I decided to go with one of their Easter special baby savannah monitors since they have such an attractive price(19.99) and discounted shipping up until friday the 13th. They were great. I placed my order Friday about mid day via Online Store. Saturday, I received a phone call from Kate confirming everything and that it would arrive Tuesday morning. Then I totally forgot that i would need some crickets(been a while since I needed those) so I emailed them mid day on monday and asked if I could add 100 crickets and some meal worms to my order thinking that it would arrive separately and I might not have food for the little guy if he actually wanted it(9 times out of 10 they dont). But anyways my baby savvy and crickets and meal worms arrived all together in one order/package. The savvy could not have been any healthier. I am very impressed with my first experience with them and thought I would share. Rexy (new baby savvy) is demolishing crickets and already letting me hand feed him/her. I have not tried to hold em yet because I do not want to push it. Just thought I would share this in case anyone might be looking for a savvy, but weary due to a varanus that is pretty much all imports. Now this is based off my experience and hope this helps anyone looking or thinking about getting one. They are a "Good Guy" I would say. I will post picks soon enough if anyone wants to see.

m3s4

I had an excellent experience with them as well.

Because their animals are healthy, well cared for and their staff is friendly and experienced, they're the only online reptile store I'll do business with now.

I'm extremely pleased with the way they conduct their business.

LLLReptile

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the kind words - and glad to hear your tegu is doing so well! Any questions - call us anytime toll free at 888-54-Reptile. Take care!

Scott - LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

InsertExpletive

We've also had great experiences with LLL. Back in 2009, we bought our very own baby Argentine B&W from their storefront in Escondido. On a separate occasion we bought a scrub python there, too. Both animals are as healthy as can be!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
hmm i been looking into a good online store that might have chameleons i wonder if they have any =]

the_cw

They do! I can say, however, from experience that FLChams is a great place online. My Veiled is a year old now and doing great. Couldn't recommend them higher.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i think i looked at them yesterday,they look great too. im just tired of playing Russian roulette with the expo by me.

Odonata

I got my B+W from LLL. They were very easy to talk to and the shipment was excellent. My tegu arrived in excellent condition and had no issues eating almost from the time of arrival. I have ordered other stuff from them and find their prices to be competitive. All in all only good things to say about them.

demonicreptile

I did business with LLL a couple years back. I got an adult anery kenyan sand boa from them and she arrived in perfect condition. Was and still is an eating machine and within the last year produced a perfect litter of babies. I would definitely do business with them again.

Attachments

• 0804121502b.jpg
    0804121502b.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 63

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I live close to three of there four stores and I love going in there with my tegu, thinking of stopping in at the new Oceanside store and taking a look around next weekend.

aambumann

I ordered a Vietnamese Giant Centipede from LLL Reptile on 2-26-13. It arrived 2-27-13 safe and sound, while here in Iowa we were in the middle of a snow storm which gave us 6-8 inches of fresh snow, with temps. in the upper 20's and light snow after the storm all the way thru till 3-1-13. I opened the package and found it lined with styrofoam, filled with shipping peanuts, the centipede in a deli cup with a wet paper towel and some substrate, 2 heat packs taped to the styrofoam lid, which kept the centipede toasty warm. Centipede was as pictured on their web site and as described by Erin who took my order over the phone. I would like to say Thank You to their whole organization for a job well done. I received a lot of quality for a little price. I will be shopping with them again.

snellos

they are pretty alright i had got my B & W from them, i also got a snake from them and this is what made me stop doing animal buys from them is it was covered in rat or mouse bites! so i have seen healthy also not so healthy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980