• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

LOBSTERS,HISSERS & MORE @ WWW.AARONPAULING.COM

Do you have a favorite feeder roach?

• Lobster roaches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Lateralis aka Rusty Reds

• Blaptica Dubia

• Discoids

• Total voters

Aaron The Roach Rancher

5 Year Member

HTTP://WWW.AARONPAULING.COM

Hello everyone. Aaron Here. I just want to let you know that If you have any questions, you can call me at 928 415 0347 or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
I am always willing to help and answer questions.
GREAT SERVICE GREAT ROACHES
GREAT PRICES ALL of the time.

ALL ROACH ORDERS HAVE 15%-25% OVER COUNT.
THESE ARE OUR EVERYDAY PRICES. THANK YOU AND HAPPY ROACHING. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, GOOGLE CHECKOUT, AND POSTAL MONEY ORDERS.

NEW FLAT RATE SHIPPING 10$ NO MATTER HOW MANY ROACHES YOU ORDER! NEW LOWER PRICES ON MANY ROACHES! NEW PACKAGES AND ROACH SUPPLIES!!!

Lobster Roaches a.k.a. (Nauphoeta cinerea)
These are a tropical roach from the Caribbean. They measure 1/16" when born to 1 1/2" in length as adults. Lobsters do have wings but are unable to fly. They can climb smooth surfaces such as plastic, glass, wood etc. Lobster roaches are prolific
heat loving breeders that are very meaty when compared to the classic house cricket.

LOBSTER ROACH NYMPHS
These are the smallest lobster roaches we have availble. They range from approximately 1/16th of an inch to about 1/8th of an inch. Perfect for small or newly hatched animals. We sell these in lots of 200 at the most affordable prices available.
200 sm nymphs $8.00
400 sm nymphs $12.00
600 sm nymphs $14.25
800 sm nymphs $16.00
1000+ sm nymphs $17.50 or $3.50 per 200
2000+ sm nymphs $ 32.00 or just $3.20 per 200

MIXED SIZE LOBSTER ROACHES
These are mixed size lobster roaches from nymph to adult. We filter out the smallest nymphs and they can be ordered seperately.
100 mixed lobster roaches $8.00
200-300 mixed lobster roaches $4.50 per hundred
400-500 mixed lobster roaches $3.75 per hundred
600-900 mixed lobster roaches $2.80 per hundred
1000-1900 mixed lobster roaches $2.00 per hundred
2000 plus mixed lobster roaches $1.85 per hundred
CHECK OUT THE NEW BULK PRICE BREAKS ! OMG! THAT IS AWESOME
4,000 plus mixed lobster roaches $18.00 per 1000
10,000 plus mixed lobster roaches $17.50 per 1000
15,000 plus mixed lobster roaches $17.00 per 1000
20,000 plus mixed lobster roaches $16.50 per 1000

ADULT LOBSTER ROACHES
-these are winged adults will be within a molt or 2.
100-200 adult lobster roaches $6.50 per hundred
300-500 adult lobster roaches $6.00 per hundred
600-900 adult lobster roaches $5.50 per hundred
1000 + adult lobster roaches $5.05 per hundred

Gromphadorhina portentosa A.K.A. The Giant Madagascar hissing roach
Hissers come from the huge island country off the coast of Africa called Madagascar. These are a tropical species that gets very large, with adults achieving 3 to 4 inches. There are several variations and colorations that the name Madagascar hisser encompasses. Their general care however is the same. Madagascar hissers can live 2-3 years and some can achieve ages of 5 years under absolute optimum conditions. Many people keep a few hissers as pets because they are so entertaining and docile.

50 hissers from 1/2 inch nymph to adult for $22.00 I recomend 2 packs to start a good colony
-Add two 3-4 inch adults (male/female pair)to the 50 mixed pack just $2.25
100 small hisser nymphs just $23.00 100 1.5 inch - 2 inch Hissers just $59.00 26 2 inch - 4 inch Adult Hissers just $26.

Blaptica dubia A.K.A The Guyana Orange Spotted roach

These are a South American cockroach. Dubias have been popular in Europe as feeders for some time now and are rapidly catching on in the U.S. They are very meaty and soft as nymphs making them an excellent feeder. The dubias cannot climb glass or plastic. Males have wings, can fly, and occasionally do. Females are wingless, making them easy to sex. They are live bearing having Since they take 3-5 months to achieve adulthood, they are a moderately fast breeder. Nymphs start out at about 1/8th to 3/16th's of an inch. The adults can achieve 2 inches in length making them one of the larger species. This slow moving roach sometimes plays dead when disturbed...very convenient for catching and cage cleaning. The adults can live 12-24 months once achieving adulthood, but males will often die sooner than females. Males can jump/fly a couple of feet but I rarely see this in my colonies. Females have wing stubs, and cannot fly. Being slow moving, easy to sex, and moderately prolific, these are an excellent feeder roach. My whites tree frogs, baby ackies, and savannah monitor all get their share of dubia roaches in their diet.

100 mixed size dubias from 1/2 inch nymph to breeding adults just $40.00 GREAT STARTER COLONY
ADD breeding adults to your order 2.50$ for 2 adults(male/female pair). Jump start your colony. I reccomend adding at least 5 pair.

Blatta lateralis, AKA rusty reds or red racers.
These are a non glass/plastic climbing, prolific breeders, very fast and the males can fly. They are 3/8 of an inch or larger, depending on what I have available.

I am only selling these in lots of 1000 for 22$
Inquire for specific size. If we have it we will sell it.

ONE OUNCE OF SUPER SLICK ROACH BARRIER JUST $4.00 PER OUNCE
I have used the teflon based paints and they seemed to flake off if I brushed against them. I have tried Vaseline and cooking oils. They melt, make a mess, and neither can hold up under the heat required for good roach production. A fellow roacher introduced me to the industrial non-toxic food grade grease that I now use exclusively. This product has a melt point MUCH higher than tempatures that are safe and desirable for roaches. A very little bit goes a long way. I used around one tenth of an ounce for a 50 gallon Rubbermaid.At the reasonable price of $4.00 per ounce, thats just 40 -80 cents per bin.

One Ounce of Water Crystals
Makes 1 gallon of hydrated water gel per ounce. These are the 2-4 mm water crystals.
1-7 ounces $1.00 per ounce 8-15 ounces $.90 per ounce 16+ ounces $.60 - only $9.60 per pound 80+ ounces $.45 - only $7.20 per pound $$$ WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, GOOGLE CHECKOUT, AND POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. $$$

CLICK HERE to goto <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.AaronPauling.com">www.AaronPauling.com</a><!-- w --> for easy ordering

CLICK HERE to contact us with questions or concerns at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

If you are e-mailing us simply to place an order, Please use our website. Even if you are paying via postal money order, please order through the website. This allows us to keep accurate count of our stock, and fill our orders in an efficient manner. If you must pay via money order, place your order through the website and we will email you with the mailing address to send your money order to. Orders received via money order will not ship until the money order is received and is cleared through our bank. Thank you for understanding and for your business.
Sincerely,
Aaron Pauling

COWHER

5 Year Member
:bahi SPAMER!!!! lol just kiddin... I never feed roaches do you think she would eat them now she is just over 3 feet

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
:bahi SPAMER!!!! lol just kiddin... I never feed roaches do you think she would eat them now she is just over 3 feet

Yea she would, adult hissers are huge.

As for Aaron, I invited him here. :)

Tails

5 Year Member
My guy LOVES hissers. The first time i gave him one he couldn't seem to figure it out and i think that the wiggling legs freaked him out. Now I'm starting a colony so that (eventually) he'll be able to eat them more often :-D I'm hoping my blue tongued skink will like the smaller ones (but she's had almost no interest in live food since I got her, with the exception of mealworms).

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll probably end up having to order some roaches from you...your prices are great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980