• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for an enclosure!

GraphiK

5 Year Member
I live in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania, I'm looking for an enclosure large enough for a full size tegu. I realize that I could make one but I'm not nearly as handy as I would like to be! :D

AWD247

5 Year Member
I have a large enclosure about 98% done, Only thing is im in Connecticut, probably like 4 hours from you.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=4476" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=60&t=4476</a><!-- l -->

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Yeah, that's a bit too far for me to borrow a friends truck to pick it up. If you were closer I would be there tomorrow :p

AWD247

5 Year Member
No problem man, I actually thought it over and since im getting an extreme hatchling from bobby in a few days I figured might as well keep it cause the enclosure I just built might only be good for about a year..lol

Good Luck

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hey buddy I have an enclosure for sell if your interested. Let me know and if you want pics pm me an email addy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029