• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking for argentine young females

maximoherpeto

5 Year Member
Hey everyone,

My name is max, i have been keeping lizards and snakes for many years and after second guessing and doubting for many years i have finally decided i want a tegu. The store i work at has a full grown black and white arengtine "white face." I was put in charge of Rex, the tegu, and adore him. i was wondering if anyone had any young or babies left from this year? They don't need to be "white face," but do HAVE to be argentine. i want a tame 3-4 foot lizard. any people who have young who would like to sell, let me know, or if you have any recommendations on where i should go, let me know. I also want a female as they are a lil smaller. :)

Thanks you so much,

-Max

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me