• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for extream or Argentine blackk and white baby

pauljr456

5 Year Member
Im looking for a baby black and white Argentine or a baby extream giant im willing to trade my high white male argentine tegu hes a yearling and almost 3ft and throw down some money text me at 6315219786 for mre info

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

pauljr456

5 Year Member
He has cage aggression and im looking for one tuats gonna be tame 100percent hes amazing outside the enclosure but in it hes nasty

frost

1,000+ Post Club
that baby is going to go through the same thing as your older one. all tegus get aggressive at one point or another. plus they're not that hard to tame down.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea Godzilla was a lil aggressive but I started picking him up wit gloves everyday he is getting better just keep em fed and they wont bite

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There is no guarantee any tegu will be tame. Just work with the one you have. What size enclosure is he in? What and how often do you feed him?

pauljr456

5 Year Member
I cant go near him if hes in the enclosure and hes in a 6x3

Tegu blake if you want contact me via text 6315219786

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Maybe he needs a bigger enclosure feed him well as soon as he wakes uo take him out hold him a d pet him, also talk to him and feed til full

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Just keep working im not giving up on mine pet him in the tank and talk to him my wife sings to Godzilla and he likes it

from Samsung Galaxy S3

pauljr456

5 Year Member
He gets ground turkey every day I give him as much as he eats till he walks away and on saturdays he gets 2small rats or one medium rat and I cant pet him in the enclosure if he goes to eat my hand lol

bfb345

yeah he sounds super cage agressive if you get a new one make sure to feed it outside of the cage like in a seperate tub or area which he will associate with food and make sure the food is already there before you put him in there so he does not associate you with food at all then he will show no food agression towards you it makes a difference

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
yeah he sounds super cage agressive if you get a new one make sure to feed it outside of the cage like in a seperate tub or area which he will associate with food and make sure the food is already there before you put him in there so he does not associate you with food at all then he will show no food agression towards you it makes a difference

You don't have to feed outside the enclosure to prevent food aggression.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980