• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking to adopt!

lyndsey123

5 Year Member
Hi! I'm new here, so correct me if this is in the wrong spot.

I was wondering about adopting a young tegu. I have been doing research for months and I am completely ready for a tegu, particularly a black and white. I have a 4 foot long by 2 feet wide enclosure already set up, and frozen mice already in the freezer. Also, I am located in SW Florida so an outside enclosure will be made eventually for an adult. So, basically the cost of all that added up, and getting a rescue tegu would be awesome right now. Every time I see one for adoption, it is already accounted for so I wanted to get first dibs this time, and spread the word that I am looking. If you see any adoptions with a small fee or for free, please send them my way! Thanks much! -Lyndsey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.