• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking to buy a healthy tegu

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
red_tegu28 said:
Got my tax checked cashed today looking to see if anyone has or knows were to get a nice healthy tegu.Dont want to wait until summer or my wife will have spent all the money.LOL my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Hide it!!!!! Every guy is supposed to have a little stash! In my case it IS a little stash!! :mrgreen: Summer will be here before you know it!!

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
She makes more money than i do,so i better share.I have allready bought megaray bulbs and a 75 gallon tank.I think i will get a arg.blk white i have found some good deals just looking for the right one.Underground has 3 blues left but there $350 plus shipping.I dont want to spend over $300

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I've got two up for adoption! They were rescues, but are pretty healthy now. I can only maybe ship one of them though...the small one who came to me with MBD.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
red_tegu28 said:
She makes more money than i do,so i better share.I have allready bought megaray bulbs and a 75 gallon tank.I think i will get a arg.blk white i have found some good deals just looking for the right one.Underground has 3 blues left but there $350 plus shipping.I dont want to spend over $300
Sounds like you've almost got the setup done!

I've been told to stay away from Underground reptiles.

Check the classified here and at thetegu.com. There's always someone wanting to rehome one.

There's a really nice looking Red Tegu at a pet store in West Haven, CT. But you're too far away and I don't know if they'd ship it. It's probably one of Bobby's, lots of white. I've had my eye on it but don't need another. They want $270 for it though. If you're interested I'll give you the name of the place and take a look at it for you. And send pics.

Beasty

5 Year Member
If you can wait, I know Bobby(Varnyard) is taking deposits on the next season's animals. Extremes are way nice, I have two. That way the money would be gone already and fight time with the wife delayed. You could tell her you invented the money while you wait. Heck, you might even actually come up with enough by then to get a pair instead of the one. Otherwise, good luck hunting!

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
Extremes are my favorite but I allready waited a year for one of daves blues but they all got sold one day before i got my taxes back.So i dont want to wait two years

Beasty

5 Year Member
Ok, check this one!
Hybrid red/blues for $100!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=659758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=659758</a><!-- m -->
And here for reasonably priced reds and B/Ws:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=653654" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=653654</a><!-- m -->
AND there are a few different ones for adult male Black and Whites, one I noticed complete with video! Good luck!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
red_tegu28 said:
Extremes are my favorite but I allready waited a year for one of daves blues but they all got sold one day before i got my taxes back.So i dont want to wait two years
Don't give up hope!! There's still a chance one of the 2 deals might fall through.

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
Oh so you are holding some back for some people and not one for me.I see how you want to be.LOL let me know dave i can pay you paypal as soon as you let me know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980