• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looks like I'm out of the reptile game for a while.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Actually, I did buy a stake for that but never got the chance to use it but yes, that was the plan. That was a dog leash and a cat harness I used with Powder.

Both sold to one guy yesterday, so ALL 4 are SOLD!
3 days total on kingsnake.com

AWD247

5 Year Member
Sucks you had to sell but glad they went to good homes, Good luck on your plans,. Will you be getting into it again when your all settled in?

Beasty

5 Year Member
I would like to get back into it once settled but I have bigger things going on at present so herps will have to wait for now. School and family are priority at the moment.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Thats kool,, im sure once your all settled and make a come back we'll all know, youll be back with something very awesome and top of the line as usual.
Goodluck

Beasty

5 Year Member
Today I checked my mailbox to find an autographed copy of
"Lizard Man: The Life and Adventures of Bert Langerwerf"
by Bert Langerwerf and Russ Gurley
Turns out that the man who bought Belle from me is Russ Gurley!
How about that! TOO awesome! He didn't even mention he wrote the book.
She'll be part of a project kept with other blues in an indoor enclosure complete with pools and Pampas grass! Hopefully he will keep me updated with photos!

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
Today I checked my mailbox to find an autographed copy of
"Lizard Man: The Life and Adventures of Bert Langerwerf"
by Bert Langerwerf and Russ Gurley
Turns out that the man who bought Belle from me is Russ Gurley!
How about that! TOO awesome! He didn't even mention he wrote the book.
She'll be part of a project kept with other blues in an indoor enclosure complete with pools and Pampas grass! Hopefully he will keep me updated with photos!

thats awesome bro

Beasty

5 Year Member
GOT_TEGUS said:
PuffDragon said:
You should hold a contest for the one you won.

agree beasty you be the judge.
ALL gone now, no contest, hands down, all 4 to great homes at top price, you get what you pay for. Now for the feeders and equipment etc.

Just thought I'd share that last bit with you guys. Kinda took me by surprise.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
GOT_TEGUS said:
PuffDragon said:
You should hold a contest for the one you won.

agree beasty you be the judge.
ALL gone now, no contest, hands down, all 4 to great homes at top price, you get what you pay for. Now for the feeders and equipment etc.

Just thought I'd share that last bit with you guys. Kinda took me by surprise.

thats great im glad you sold them all . awesome

Beasty

5 Year Member
:hifit I miss my GUs!!! Wah!
They ALL got great homes at the top prices I've ever seen them go for in record time but...I miss 'em dang it!

I am diggin' my MacBook Pro I had to buy for school though.
I'm also excited to get back in a band with the best guitarist I've ever played with.. which is saying a LOT.
You can see us jam here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI81tKSQZIU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI81tKSQZIU</a><!-- m -->
That's 15 years ago! Should be even better now!

I'm also excited to see Mom after 9 years and the prospect of seeing my kids after 4 years. Things happen for a reason.
I'll be back around sporting the awesome tegus as soon as I'm able but in the meantime, I'll be putting in my two cents here and there trying to help folks where I can.
I'll drop in and get some feedback from the Rock and Metal fans here too once we get new material recorded. I'd say 3 months out.
I'd like to say thank you to all who expressed concern over my dilemma. I'm sure all will be for the best, whatever that best will be.

That said, anyone close to Utah looking for killer deals on ASFs and/or enclosures and equipment, hit me up PM before it's ALL gone. Moved almost all the roaches today and half my rats.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
:hifit I miss my GUs!!! Wah!
They ALL got great homes at the top prices I've ever seen them go for in record time but...I miss 'em dang it!

I am diggin' my MacBook Pro I had to buy for school though.
I'm also excited to get back in a band with the best guitarist I've ever played with.. which is saying a LOT.
You can see us jam here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI81tKSQZIU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI81tKSQZIU</a><!-- m -->
That's 15 years ago! Should be even better now!

I'm also excited to see Mom after 9 years and the prospect of seeing my kids after 4 years. Things happen for a reason.
I'll be back around sporting the awesome tegus as soon as I'm able but in the meantime, I'll be putting in my two cents here and there trying to help folks where I can.
I'll drop in and get some feedback from the Rock and Metal fans here too once we get new material recorded. I'd say 3 months out.
I'd like to say thank you to all who expressed concern over my dilemma. I'm sure all will be for the best, whatever that best will be.

That said, anyone close to Utah looking for killer deals on ASFs and/or enclosures and equipment, hit me up PM before it's ALL gone. Moved almost all the roaches today and half my rats.

Good luck my friend i bet you do miss your GUs as long as they are in good hands bro :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980