• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looks like I'm out of the reptile game for a while.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am liquidating all my assets that won't fit in my car and moving back home to help my Mother. Due to the 2000 mile trip and space constraints I will not be able to take my animals with me.
SO, I will be selling ALL my everything.

Powder, 38"+ 75% POWDER BLUEx 25% red confirmed Male Javier stock '08
Hm6-09bedhead.jpg

Belle, 38"+ 100% BLUE female from DaveDragon stock '08
7-3-09-3web.jpg

Zaltys, 30" 100% EXTREME Male Varnyard HOLDBACK stock from Ice and Hail, '08 photo contest winner '09
Xmsm63009-3shop.jpg

And the "prize" from the photo contest, Princess - female, High White/Whitehead phase B&W Varnyard stock from Roy and Purdy '09
ngprofile.jpg

Many of you know me around here, I only have THE best stock available. Serious inquiries can reach me through PM. If I don't get acceptable offers, I will be posting them all on kingsnake.com within the next week. Thanks guys, it's been fun. :hifit

crox

5 Year Member
dude!!! I feel awful for you... I have a roy purdy baby girl too.... i wish i could buy them all and hold them for you to buy back someday. seriously..... if only i could keep both those baby girls together without worry i would.
I want your blue so bad.... im so bummed

Richard21

5 Year Member
NO! Man that is horrible. Zaltys is going to get snatched quick. I really like him. I hope someone on tegutalk gets your tegus so they can update us. Im sorry for you.

Jer723

5 Year Member
im so sorry, they are all beautiful, well know that you will find good homes for them. i really give ou credit for going back home to help mom, your a good man!

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
That is heart breaking!!! That must be extremely hard to do! I feel for you im sorry you have to do this especially the blues which you've had for quite a while...

Jefroka

5 Year Member
A herp lovers nightmare come true, dang man, that bites! Yes, you are a good son. I like the idea of someone babysitting your animals much better then parting with them permanently.

Best of luck.

...Jefroka

Beasty

5 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words and concern. It is unfortunate that I have to part with everything after building things up over the past 4 years here in Utah. I came with myself and about 400 pounds of stuff on a plane and built up enough to fill a 2000 square foot home. I've been downsizing for about a year and this will just be an exploded version of that. Nothing I can't handle...I think. When I go back I will have better, nicer things than what I came with plus a decent car and a few things straightened out so, it's not all bad.
Mom's not in crazy bad shape but she needs some help and I'm the only one she'll let help her so our circumstances combined, kind of fell into place. It works. She's also in FAR closer proximity to my children than I am here so I hope to get to see them soon too.(been 4 YEARS!) All in all, the situation could be much worse. I wish I could keep at least one but I just don't know how.

Seeing my critters are what I feel to be exceptional they will garner a fairly high price. They will be the bulk of my funding to make this trip work, that's why I'm going to put them on kingsnake.com to reach a more national base and get what they're worth. Many of you have been over there and seen the prices of such animals. If you want dibbs on one, shoot me an offer through PM and let's talk about it.
I have placed them all on ksl.com classifieds locally in hopes to sell them with current enclosures and lights etc., as I won't need them and it would insure the animal's well being in their new home. I don't think I can realistically temporarily re-home them. SO this is your chance to get some really nice critters.
Thanks!
Jeff
Great Inland Sea Herps

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There has to be a way you could have someone hold Belle for you until you get to your Mother, and ship her to you when you're set up. That's sucks to have to give up everything. I hope you can find a way to keep one of them.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
There has to be a way you could have someone hold Belle for you until you get to your Mother, and ship her to you when you're set up. That's sucks to have to give up everything. I hope you can find a way to keep one of them.

I agree with DaveDragon,..there has to be a way you can work something out to keep at least one. Is there anyone around you that can help out until you get settled and then ship'em to you?

I know sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do but,. :( ....dang man! That really fricken sucks to have to re home all of them.

1 just 1, keep 1,....I BS you not if I was at home we would work something out. I was in a similar position not to long ago with Dino. I paid one of the workers from the shop I got him from (who also has Gus') to keep him until his new set up came in and my Co-worker came to pick him up. She's (my co worker) keeping him until I get back home, it'll be a year by the time I get him back.

Dude,...1 come on just 1. I guess then you would have to decide which one but I think thats better than nothing.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Hows it going with your Gu's any takers ?? Man I wish I had enough for your holdback, hes awesome!!

Beasty

5 Year Member
I have many interested but no takers thus far.
We'll see how the weekend goes and then it's on to kingsnake.com
I'm really bummed about it. I'll have to take some more pix before they all go.
Powder is getting some incredible size and color these days!

ageber

5 Year Member
hi
I am curious which ones you may have left. I am definitely interested in princess the black and white baby from varnyard. I may be interested in one of the others as well. Please let me know which ones you have left and what you want for them. We currently have about 40 reptiles now. you can call me or email me
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
732-644-7150 cell
alan

Beasty

5 Year Member
Princess is now sold to ageber, pending shipping.

The other 3 will be posted on kingsnake.com by the end of the day, most likely.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Thanks Cabral.
Z and Belle are now posted on kingsnake.com
Powder will be posted tomorrow with new pix as the old ones look like an entirely different animal.
I've already had offers but it hasn't even been but a few hours in!
If interested, get on it! Somebody's gonna hit the magic numbers here quick, I can feel it! :roon

Beasty

5 Year Member
Princess and Belle are now both sold!

Zaltys is still available. Here are pix from yesterday.
Z9-10-09.jpg

Z9-10-09cu.jpg

His ad found here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=718175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=718175</a><!-- m -->

Powder is also still available. These were taken yesterday.
9-9-09Powderinhand2WEB.jpg

9-9-09PowderinhandWEB.jpg

9-9-09PowderinyardWEB.jpg

His ad can be seen here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=718166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=718166</a><!-- m -->

These guys are going quick and I'm talking to people frequently throughout the day. If anyone is interested and will pay the price, you'd best speak up now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980