• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lots of snakes for sale

dorton

5 Year Member
1.1 Morelia Bredli (Bredli Python)($300)
mar08010.jpg

2.1 Morelia spilota mcdowelli(Coastal Carpet Python)($300 for Pair or will sell Single Male only, will not seperate female)
mar08019.jpg

mar08021.jpg

0.1 Morelia Spilota(Jungle Carpet Python)($125)

0.1 Columbian Redtail Boa($100)
mar08048.jpg

1.0 Amazon Tree Boa($60)
atb012208.jpg

1.0 Irian Jaya Python($150)
reptiles013.jpg

All prices before shipping

Would prefer pickup(will help deliver)
I have a new job, and just want to start thinning my collection
Will also sell as complete package

Nero

5 Year Member
I like the jungle carpet python. Whats the maintance on one of those beautys? Are they pretty docile?

dorton

5 Year Member
angelrose said:
I am eye'ing that colombian redtail. interested. what is the size and temperment ?
It can be spunky when first getting out(never struck, but has hissed) then calms down nicely

Azaleah said:
That Bredl's Python is the most beautiful Bredl's I've ever seen. Is he tame?
The male(as pictured) is pretty tame.

Nero said:
I like the jungle carpet python. Whats the maintance on one of those beautys? Are they pretty docile?
The jubgle is realy laid back, she's one of my favs

angelrose

5 Year Member
dorton said:
angelrose said:
I am eye'ing that colombian redtail. interested. what is the size and temperment ?
It can be spunky when first getting out(never struck, but has hissed) then calms down nicely

lol. I must have a 'thing' for always picking out the 'SPUNKY' ones ...lol.
and what is his size ?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you keep the carpet pythons together? If so, I may be able to buy them with bday money XD

The rest will be from my new job....if my student hiring agency ever calls me back again...

dorton

5 Year Member
angelrose said:
dorton said:
angelrose said:

and what is his size ?

I can weigh it in a few days, I just fed it a rat tonight. Its probably 650grams or so.

DZLife said:
Do you keep the carpet pythons together? If so, I may be able to buy them with bday money XD

The rest will be from my new job....if my student hiring agency ever calls me back again...

I keep them all seperate.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dorton said:
angelrose said:
dorton said:
angelrose said:

and what is his size ?

I can weigh it in a few days, I just fed it a rat tonight. Its probably 650grams or so.

DZLife said:

Do you mind if I ask why you will not sell the female single, then?

Nero

5 Year Member
JCPs dont get very large do they? Its the Coastal carpet pythons that get pretty massive right?? I'm really considering the JCP.

dorton

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
dorton said:
angelrose said:
dorton said:
angelrose said:

and what is his size ?

DZLife said:

Do you mind if I ask why you will not sell the female single, then?

I am already male heavy, If I sell all of my females, then I will end up with just a bunch of males.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aww. Would you be strongly opposed to be buying a pair, and reselling the male? If I did get one, I don't think I could manage two; at least not with my current chacoan and the new male coming in. I don't have enough room for another cage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029