• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lucky tegu before & after pic

devine*

5 Year Member
I took this picture yesterday, well I took the second picture yesterday...

tegu003.jpg

shotglass016.jpg

yay! :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That first pics still freaks me out. I can't believe people can let an animal go that far in their care! Looking great as always now.

chelleb

5 Year Member
Hi

Any body with their with B/W argentine tegu, i have mine around 4 months and need advice....please....

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Chelleb,
Your best bet is to post a new topic under the Argentine Black and White section of the forum since this is the Columbian section. What is it that you need advice with? We can't help you if you don't tell us what the problem is.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
umm, english please chelleb

i will answer any question you have as will others, but make a new topic with your questions.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh my god, that's aweful... my female chacoan was pretty thin when I got her and she needed some rehabilitation (I bought her as a yearling--not directly from Bobby), but she wasn't THAT bad...good luck with that little beauty! He's doing sooo much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan