• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

male cuban iguana $350

argus333

5 Year Member
1 male cuban iguana very tame handled from hatchling from glades herp stock. 36 inches long 15 inches snout to vent. raised on dark leafy greens and mazuri tortoise chow. eats like a pig. has lived outside every year from may to sept. has a little red nose at the moment from outside cage but this will go away with next shed. he is 3 yrs old. perfect specimen has all toes and complete tail.
will trade for a large adult male red tegu or baby pair tegus must have been born in this hemisphere.
do not want to ship at this time but i can bring to hamburg reptile show or meet somewhere if u pick up here ill throw in outside cage that is 4ft x 8ft screen cage. youll need pick up truck for cage it is big.
DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alas but for the 19 hour drive.. and I don't have a red tegu nor pair but bumpin anyway, nice iggy!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My wife would kill me if I traded our big Red away!!! Unfortunately we don't have room for a potential 5ft 25lb lizard at this time.

Why are you letting him go???

Beasty

5 Year Member
HoOoly crap! I would TOTALLY take that guy if you'd ship and if shipping wouldn't be half what you're asking. (IF~ biggest word in the dictionary) I'm waiting on my extremes to come in now(spent my wad) but THAT is an incredible deal!! I'd find a local website or reptile show and get far more cash for him if I were you. But then again, I have a "tame" CBB water monitor juvenile I'm trying to sell for $125 locally- $100+ cheaper than the guys with waiting lists around the block for tiny hatchlings, that folks keep trying to talk me down on. People... can't live with 'em and can't buy enough bullets to "fix" them all!
Good luck man! :mrgreen:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
argus333 said:
just dont have the room for him, im sad to see him go. this guy is only 36 inches long.
WOW! With all the great enclosures you've built I'm surprised you don't have room, but he will get big. A big Red male will get almost as big though. Ours is 3 feet long (missing about 1 foot of tail, before we got him) and about 10 lbs. He's a big boy but he's got a great mellow personality.

argus333

5 Year Member
tegus will go into hibernation wich will help i have alot lot of outside space but not a lot of inside space now with these giant cages.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
argus333 said:
tegus will go into hibernation wich will help i have alot lot of outside space but not a lot of inside space now with these giant cages.
I can relate to that! Our family room (basement) looks like a mausoleum with all of theses big enclosures!!! Behind our house is all shaded so we can't build any outdoor enclosures without going 30 feet from the house in the middle of the back yard, which would look bad, and they'd be too visible from the street.

Our Female Cuban had a hard first 6 months, she was found living in a lunchbox with severe MBD. She looks great now (about 2 years old) but she's probably a bit stunted, I doubt she'll ever reach 4 feet long.

mschuld

5 Year Member
If I had the extra space I would take you up on that. That's a really good deal considering the time and investment you have into him. Hope you find a good owner for him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.