• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

male female arg bw pair that has bred

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
I have a male giant and a female normal that laid a clutch this season.

I will be traveling out of country and need to find someone who can care of them. I am looking to rehome the pair for a resonable offer before October 11th. . I will not ship as both are over the three foot mark. I will post pics later once I get the camera out.

I am located in Concord, CA.

shoot me an email:

greg at jacobsracing.com

thanks

TanMan57

5 Year Member
I had wanted one of those but you never got back to me. I would have taken one but i bought one from bobby. If i had the money i would take one.

bubbategu2

5 Year Member
If you don't sell them in time, I could possibly help you out and take care of them for a while. I'm in Sonoma Co, Calif. Are you planning on coming back or did you just want to rehome them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029