• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

manga and anime

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think I tend to lean towards the violence/action ones, I've never been too into romance-mushy-fluffy stuff.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
I think I tend to lean towards the violence/action ones, I've never been too into romance-mushy-fluffy stuff.

Ha ha we'll put, You should really check out Hellsing then, it has a lot of action,blood and all.

If you want something that has it all (action,good plot, romance,tons of blood) Wolf's rain is for you, the way it ends will really leave you stumped, you will more than likely have to do a little reading to understand the ending.

Eden of the east? Saw one AMV and like two episodes, wasn't too into it, its one of those things i say i'll check out later (in most cases never :p) ..

Unless you are a 8-13 year old kid (which you might be) stay away from stuff like bleach, Naruto & Dragon Ballz.
tid=8330&page=2#ixzz1ScJ7eTSl

I prefer to read Manga now with Bleach and Naruto, Manga has much more details and is not as censored. Bleach and Naruto are both too long, average run on an Anime is like 15 or 30eps, both have went wayyy pass that.

DBZ is cool,but in all honesty the plot sucked! I watched the series over a few months back and idk why i loved it so much before :huh:

Neeko

Count of Monte Cristo... I've never seen more crazy animation than that. A lot of animation is "the same" looking but there are some that's radically different. Afro samurai has different animation as well as some are more C G I.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just out of curiosity, do any of you know any Japanese, if so does it make shows more interesting? Most of the shows are dubbed, some of the shows seem to be available in Japanese or in English. I think its kind of neat to watch things in different languages lol. Maybe I'm just a geek...

fisheric

rhetoricx said:
Just out of curiosity, do any of you know any Japanese, if so does it make shows more interesting? Most of the shows are dubbed, some of the shows seem to be available in Japanese or in English. I think its kind of neat to watch things in different languages lol. Maybe I'm just a geek...

I can read japanese, but I cant keep up with speaking. I think knowing more about the culture helps to understand alot of jokes and behaviors in the shows.

If possible I like to watch films, shows in their original language. Sometimes the dubs are just so bad they ruin a good show.

Most of the stuff on Adult Swim has pretty good dubs. Cowboy Bebop & FMA come to mind.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I don't know too much Japanese, the things i learn in school really don't help much with anime lol. But once you get into watching subbed you forget your reading sub titled and Japanese suddenly sounds like English to you lol..

I would pick subbed over dubbed, in most cases the japanese voice actors do a better job, in subs barley anything is cut out, dubbed a lot of the mature things are cut off. Dubbed version took my fav character and made me hate him -__-..

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Just finished FMA Brotherhood, and it was way better than the orginal FMA. So anyone who watched the original and didn't like it much, check out BrotherHood it will change your thoughts on the show.

FMA-Full Metal Alchemist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus