• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Maybe I'm biased BUT!

Deac77

5 Year Member
I think Kirby has the potential to look way better than tegu Terra's "majestic" tegu I am in no way denying that they look great but Kirby's color pattern and traits look a lot better I honestly think Laura produced better "majestics" this year lol

[attachment=5747]

[attachment=5748]

When I get a better camera than my iPhone ill post some GREAT pics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352692583.778958.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352692583.778958.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352692599.221264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352692599.221264.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 42

Deac77

5 Year Member
Did you see their majestic? I'm actually asking for honest opinions to me he will always be better I honestly think he will look a lot like max with more vibrant colors of he stays the way he is goin

To be honest tegu terra and max are the REASON I wanted a hybrid like Kirby

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know what kind of tegu selection TeguTerra uses in the making of their "majestic" line. Kirby is a very nice looking tegu. I'm waiting to see what my little guy will look like as he gets older. Unfortunately, he started hibernating at a small size and is about the size of an anole still, lol.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Lol! Kirby is still up and going like crazy!!! I'm anxious to see how both ours turn out! (Btw looking at markings I think they use a redXchacoan

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I did ask, Deac. Well sort of. I was just saying that I wasn't aware of what Johnny crossed. Meaning...I'm fully aware that they are b/wxred hybrids, but I don't know exactly what the parents looked like. I figured one had high white.

Skeetzy

Mine is in the same boat as Laura's. Hibernated at the size of an anole. I forget what he looks like, besides the pictures Laura sent.

Steven.

Re: RE: Maybe I'm biased BUT!

Skeetzy said:
Mine is in the same boat as Laura's. Hibernated at the size of an anole. I forget what he looks like, besides the pictures Laura sent.

Lol. I hate when that happens. Its like you didn't even get to spend time with your new tegu

sent from my phone to your eyes

Skeetzy

I got a good half hour when he first came out of the box and explored my bed, before he went into his cage. Hibernated immediately lol

Deac77

5 Year Member
Ouch! That sucks this was tonight haha Kirby was snuggling in my jacket

[attachment=5764]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352950478.132319.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352950478.132319.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 13

Skeetzy

All part of owning a tegu right? I'm gonna start a warm cycle tomorrow for a week or two, try to encourage him coming out of hibernation. Hopefully it works. I'd like to actually see him out and about, eat a meal for the first time, get a bath ahah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980