• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mazuri Insectivore Diet

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Features and Benefits
  • Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores- No supplementation necessary.
  • Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc.
  • Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
  • Contains lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
  • Contains high fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
  • Contains pigments - For healthy feather pigmentation.
  • Contains taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
  • Highly palatable.
Product Form: Extruded size: 1/8” round particle.

Product Size: 3 lb. paper sack.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein not less than 28%
Crude fat not less than 11.0%
Crude fiber not more than 13.0%

Pellet
I found that many of my lizards were not crazy about the eating the small, brown pellet by itself. However, they did eat this diet when it was mixed with other ingredients. I found it to be a good mix-in with veggies for bearded dragons or BTS, and ground turkey or egg for tegus.

Gel
It was hard to find a good balance for the mixing directions at first. The directions indicate a mixture ratio by weight. I ended mixing approximately 1 part powder to 2 parts water. The end product is a fibrous gel. It was easy to form, cut, and feed to my lizards, frogs, axolotl, and box turtles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88