• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mbd help

Weird.0

Hello IM new to this. My relative dumped her tegu on me and I've done my best to do all the research to keep him or her comfortable and healthy but within two days i noticed massive swelling in all the limbs. I was told this is mbd and to make sure there's enough uvb and calcium. I've got a hot side of 100deg and cool of 85 and 95%humidity. What can i do? What should i do?
1642949939271418921983447994889.jpg

Mommaof12

I would up the hot area to 115 maybe even a bit warmer.
I have three Temps. In my tegu enclosers
Hot area 115
Mid area 95
Cool area 80 ish
95 humidity is good
Uvb bulb maybe even 2 or 3 of them
I am big on fresh only foods. Fresh meats. Fresh vegetables and fresh fruit. Puree may be the best way to get a sick lizard to get all their needed nutrients.
Daily calcium powder
Multi vitamin about every 3rd day
Mbd can only get better is the owner works very hard to give the reptile exactly what it needs. Message me if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980