• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet Zero

Fork

5 Year Member
Zero the B/W tegu came in the mail today :D he's beautiful and i just wanna thank Bobby again for his time and business :)

2qx2ck9.jpg

11t075l.jpg

Reflektr

5 Year Member
Hey, hey, hey now wait just a minute......Did you say...Zero? That can't be! My bearded dragon's name is Zero! That's wild lol. He's a fine lookin' tegu for sure. Congrats! I bet you're pretty excited. So let me ask you how you decided on the name Zero?

...I was having a difficult time finding a name for my bearded dragon, and nothing sounded good, so I just came to the conclusion that there were zero names that fit...lol.

Fork

5 Year Member
GOT_TEGUS said:
good looking GU zero cool name.

Reflektr said:
Hey, hey, hey now wait just a minute......Did you say...Zero? That can't be! My bearded dragon's name is Zero! That's wild lol. He's a fine lookin' tegu for sure. Congrats! I bet you're pretty excited. So let me ask you how you decided on the name Zero?

...I was having a difficult time finding a name for my bearded dragon, and nothing sounded good, so I just came to the conclusion that there were zero names that fit...lol.

Yeah.... Well i've wanted to name one of my pets Zero for a long time now, i don't know what it is, i just think it's an awesome name. Plus, if Zero turned out to be a she, it would still work, unlike masculine names :D I hope my tegu has as much personality as your Zero does. I saw that phone pic lol!

Reflektr

5 Year Member
It is totally a uni-sex name for sure. My girlfriend reminded me that Zero is also the name of the ghost dog in Nightmare Before Christmas lol. Oh, you saw the phone pic? lol. Yeah, he's a character. I'm sure you'll have no problem in the personality department, as he looks to be a cool little dude.

Fork

5 Year Member
Reflektr said:
It is totally a uni-sex name for sure. My girlfriend reminded me that Zero is also the name of the ghost dog in Nightmare Before Christmas lol. Oh, you saw the phone pic? lol. Yeah, he's a character. I'm sure you'll have no problem in the personality department, as he looks to be a cool little dude.
Yeah, i just thought about that haha! My GU seems like he has quite a personality, at least i think he does :)

Fork

5 Year Member
Zero seems to be really enjoying his new home, and it's crazy how tame he is. I think he already has my scent singled out because if i let him stroll around and he sees someone else, he'll come back to me. I wonder if it's just coincidence though :roll:

25f6p8o.jpg

9t1fk6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.