• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Member from So Cal!!!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey there! I am in Ca too. We had to evacuate, but only for a few hours. False alarm. :wink: We're back in and the fire has moved away.

rigo

5 Year Member
I'm right next to the santiago canyon fire. I can see the flames just by walking out side, thankfully my city hasn't had to be evacuated. The winds have died down so I think it should be contained fairly well from now on. All the smoke and ash is killing me though!! :x

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We had to evacuate as well, but the fire didn't even get all that close. I hope everyone is ok. I know I am.

All_American

5 Year Member
New to the site too and from CA. I had fires on 3 sides of me, but the closest was about 15 miles away south of me. No evacs but lots of smoke to say the least.

Ed

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site Ed, glad to have you join us!!

I am also glad to hear the fire has missed you, there are many that lost everything, it is sad to think anyone can loose everything they own so quick.

All_American

5 Year Member
Tell me about it, my co-worker was to retire last week, but with the fires threatining TWO of his homes in Different cities he is staying until the end of the year. He was looking down a double barrel shot gun and dodged both shots. Neither homes burnt, fires came rite up to them and stopped.

Thanks for the greeting too.

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
I know I'm a little late on the fire thing, but just wanted to chime in that its good to hear nobody lost a house. My parents house got evac'd but my dad stayed and watered with a hose, the fire got 3 houses away and the firemen held it. my aunts house which is in the same neighborhood had fire literally 20 feet away.

same with a few of my friends places. again glad everyone is safe and no tegs are homeless :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980