• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mercury Vapor Bulbs!!

Meg90

5 Year Member
I picked up a couple extra bulbs when I found some on sale at the local pet store-- So I am offering a Brand New 160W Powersun UVB Mercury Vapor Bulb (By Zoomed) for 40$ shipped to your door (within the continental US)

I actually have two of these available, if someone is really interested.

Also available is a 125W Solar Glo Mercury Vapor Bulb by Exoterra for 35$ shipped.

These bulbs are around 10$ under most internet store prices. Most places will also charge 10$ or so for shipping--I'm offering these for a little more than what I payed for them. Want to give my tegu talk friends a deal. :-D

All of these bulbs are brand new, never used.

Please respond here, in this thread, or feel free to PM me.

Fork

5 Year Member
I might grab one off of you because this is a steal xD I'll bulb before i even have my future tortoise, I don't know what kind of tortoise i want yet. Shipping would be cheap for you too seeing as i live in Oregon :-D

Meg90

5 Year Member
I can help you out on the tort front too if you'd like. I own three myself. :)
Just shoot me a PM with questions.

Meg90

5 Year Member
No prob Tanman.

I've posted these bulbs on three other forums as well, guys, so if you want a bulb, contact me.

These are first come first serve. As in, he who pays first, get his bulb! (Or she!) I have to do a post office run this week for other things, I can get these shipped on Friday!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
Hold a powersun for me ill definately buy one from you ill shoot you a pm
Ohhh wait. I forgot bobby's out of jewelled lacertas and thats what i was gonna buy that for, sorry, but ill be using that money to help reserve one for next season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029