• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years and a question

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
:D LOL, like I said Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
But the question is, how big are you guys? I've been reading some posts by highJim, and just got me curious
Please answer by Height, and Pounds
I'm around 6', and 185lb

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WhiskeyTango said:
ApriliaRufo said:
WhiskeyTango said:
Merry christmas ;)

5'6.97 pounds.

Geez, you want something to eat?

lol I wanted to put 120 on my drivers license..but they made me get on a scale :lol: ..

Small body types runs in the family :)

All I got to say is Kara is a very nice looking young lady, kinda reminds me of a very young Sandra Bullock. She is also very respectful, something rare in teens these days. :)

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
WhiskeyTango said:
ApriliaRufo said:
WhiskeyTango said:
Merry christmas ;)

5'6.97 pounds.

Geez, you want something to eat?

lol I wanted to put 120 on my drivers license..but they made me get on a scale :lol: ..

Small body types runs in the family :)

All I got to say is Kara is a very nice looking young lady, kinda reminds me of a very young Sandra Bullock. She is also very respectful, something rare in teens these days. :)

Aww thanks Mr.Bobby :) You are a great man yourself..Taught me a great bit on tegus that others did not!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was thinking of starting a thread like this! But I figured some of the women might take offense.

6'1" 195 lbs. I'd like to be 180 lbs, but I like to eat too much!!

COWHER

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Creepy question but I'll satisfy your Christmas curiosity....

6'2" 240 lbs

thats me too but i'm 2 inches shorter. and i don't do Christmas but have a good vacation guys :wink: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
LOL, I did not want to give my weight, I am so shy.... :oops: :lol:
YOU!!! SHY!!! No way!!

Weight is just a number (I like numbers!). When you see someone in person you can make your own judgment. The number is meaningless. Your judgment may be meaningless!! We're all different, and that's the way it is. It's the differences that make us all unique!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am around 6 foot 2 in i think...I haven't been measured in a while..and around 230 lb...i think..dunno, I'm losing weight, and my scale isn't working right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980