• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

misting system

Dereks-Dragons

heres a link to a video i just made. i jsut set up that 36x18x18 in about 5 minutes for the 2011 AA tegu i have coming this week, the 6ft cage next to it is my sumatran water monitors cage until he outgrows this cage in a month or 2 as well LOL. he used to be in the tegus new cage a few weeks ago. as u can see i havent yet perfected his water dish.. i clwean it out and fill it up and he tracks all kinds of dirt in it INSTANTLY -__- he will be in a 10ft enclosure by fall im guessing hes growing at a rate of about an inch a week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFLpgbWfFs0&context=C4c02fa6ADvjVQa1PpcFODgStlmBzi9R8KjY-0EDzJn_xWpncJJyo=

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That looks like a good temporary fix for the humidity, but proper enclosures and deep substrate will eliminate the need for a mister.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.