• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

misting system

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
So, my misting system has pretty much failed me and turned into a spraying system, so the cage gets a nice little layer of water. Is their anything i can use to maybe fog or steam the cage? My system is just not working and i need that humidity up. Its around 30 only! I give him three baths a week, but i hate waking him for it. please help. :-D

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Hey there! I started a thread on misters a while back. Some said that mistking.com is a good place to go. I haven't used them yet because I'm waiting to get a large setup before I spend that much.

Tux

5 Year Member
It was me that recommended mistking, their not badly priced but they are a solid system built with quality components.

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
I am using a reptifogger and it works great in my 6x3x3. The key is to have a nicely sealed enclosure. I run the device @ 50% of capacity and it lasts 30+ hours on the single litre bottle. I drilled a hole in the cool side of the enclosure about 12 inches from the substrate. Mulligan has been shedding his outer garments nearly every three weeks! Great sheds with no issues. He is getting massive.

He also likes to run back and forth under the fog chasing the little clouds. I am begining to think Mulligan is a space cadet. I have been trying to video this but, everytime I see it I am laughing so hard I forget to grab the camera. He will get distracted by my laughing and then stop...stare at me.....then wabble on over to the basking area and assume the position.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Yeah I have the Reptifogger right now too and it works pretty good. My blue tegu is in a 30 breeder though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan