• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mlahhh :-P

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone,

Here is "Cuddles" my new Crestie from Derek at D.D. Reptiles!!! He/she came in this morning and so I snapped a few pics before putting him/her away to get adjusted. I must compliment Derek on a job well done. He was very professional, curteous and responded to my emails extremely fast. I will eventually be housing him/her in the custom vivarium I had planned for dart frogs which can be seen here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=460">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=460</a><!-- m --> After careful consideration I decided a Crestie would be better suited for me and I am glad I made the choice!!! I hope to get more pics up later after he/she gets adjusted.

ps. lol the name is a long story :p

2002027497839394716_rs.jpg

2002050283393250673_rs.jpg

2002022563057542142_rs.jpg

2002051891447703445_rs.jpg

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Puff this must be the day to get new cresties.I got 3 from Kevin of Dragons Den this morning.I have one already.
I couldn't decide on 1 so I took all three. :wink:

No names yet. But here they are right out of the box,I will get pics of them fired up tonight.One is a patternless red,1 is a orange Dalmation and 1 is a yellow Dalmation.The red bit me right off and let me know I don't own him or her.
nanny.gif

NewRed2.jpg

NewSpot.jpg

NewSpot2.jpg

Here is the one I already had.

Willow1.jpg

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Everbody loves Cuddles Matt! LOL Awesome cresties Brat...how old are they? Are they sexed?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
None are sexed yet.The harley is 6 months<thinking its a girl>,red is 4 1/2 months and both Dalmations are 3 1/2 months.

Brat!

AB^

5 Year Member
Joe,

You're a nerd, I cant beleive you named it cuddles :lol:

But it is a nice looking crestie

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I want another on already! haha. just scored a small kritter keeper for free. perfect for another baby Crested!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me