• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Monty loves the Bath

Tukar

5 Year Member
So i did my weekly inspection of Monty's cage today. Where i go through and see if there are any buried droppings or urate that i might have gotten covered before i removed them. Also a good time to check the overall condition of the substrate too. Well i let Monty eat while i was doing this but he finished before i was done and thought why not let him take a bath while i finish. He loved it. Here are some pictures.

DSCN0401.jpg

He started at the shallow end and then worked his way down. relaxed for a bit and let me clean his head off with a wet q-tip, just closed his eyes and ate it up.

DSCN0402.jpg

I didn't have a ruler to get a measurement of him do i just used a dollar, he is growing fast, 5 weeks old in this picture i believe.

DSCN0397.jpg

he crawled up my arm and rested on my shoulder for a while after his bath.

Quijibo

5 Year Member
My past GU's were bath nuts. Once they get a taste, just try and keep them out!
Mine were free roamers. They slept and poo'd in their cage, but normally roamed about. Many times I (or my mom) would find them in the tub. They loved a bath, but afterward, they would get a lizard version of "Poop Zoomies" and run around like wild GU's!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus